[phenixbb] ISOLDE 1.0b2 release
tic20 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 22 15:39:53 PST 2019
Dear structural biology community,
I am very happy to announce that ISOLDE 1.0b2 is now available. All the
details including documentation are available on the new ISOLDE website
at https://isolde.cimr.cam.ac.uk, but the following is a short list of
new features and improvements since ISOLDE 1.0b1:
- added support for Windows. ISOLDE is now available for all three major
- many usability and stability improvements. In particular, ISOLDE is
now much more helpful when your starting model is not yet quite
- No more need to delete unparameterised residues from your model. You
can now choose to have ISOLDE simply ignore them for simulation
- Real-time smoothing of the trajectory visualisation to reduce thermal
- Direct handling of real-space maps (no need to convert them to
structure factors first).
- Live recalculation of structure factors and crystallographic maps from
F/sigF data as model coordinates change.
I do hope you find it useful.
More information about the phenixbb