[phenixbb] project defaults ncs.params not read or overridden/overwritten by GUI?
harijay at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 03:58:25 PDT 2010
Hi I am quite sure I am doing something wrong , but the refinement seems to
always re-determine the NCS definitions despite it being set in the
ncs.params file in the project defaults directory.
Here is what I did:
1. I set the NCS groups definition in the GUI to go from residues 35:445
2. I check that using the view pick . Everything looks fine
3. I click the Green update and exit button
4. I look at the ncs.params file in the project defaults directory and it
indeed reflects the changes .
5. I start the refinement from the GUI and the ncs section seems to have
been reset to 26:450 . I even tried adding the ncs.params file to the Input
files section, but to no avail. The ncs seems to always get re-determined
and I end up getting an excessive distance stoppage of refinement. I even
made sure I dont have the Find NCS restraints automatically button checked.
Any idea why I cannot get the gui run refinement to remember my ncs
Thanks in advance
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the phenixbb